A lot of times when I listen to music lyrics form in my head. These lyrics are usually rhyming in some manner and have links to each other somehow, but don't have a coherent meaning of any kind, or, sometimes they do.
I enjoy the way they feel and sound in my mind and how they look when I type them out. Since I have no criteria or purpose for them I can let them flow out and not follow any literary rules. They are what they are. Songy or poemy to a point but not constrained into either.
I figured I would start saving some of the schtuff here.
That's the huge colossal deep shallow scoop, nothing more to see here, move alone and enjoy my scribblings. Or if not, get off my e-law you damn nosy neighbors!
-mgmt
I enjoy the way they feel and sound in my mind and how they look when I type them out. Since I have no criteria or purpose for them I can let them flow out and not follow any literary rules. They are what they are. Songy or poemy to a point but not constrained into either.
I figured I would start saving some of the schtuff here.
That's the huge colossal deep shallow scoop, nothing more to see here, move alone and enjoy my scribblings. Or if not, get off my e-law you damn nosy neighbors!
-mgmt
No comments:
Post a Comment